This page contains information regarding submitting UFC and boxing articles for us, as well as our UFC and boxing guest post policy.
Yo Tipster! is always keen to speak with potential contributors who are a good fit for our editorial schedule. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer financial compensation for your online submissions.
Compensation is evident in the form of regular opportunities for your body of work to be published online and receive a heightened exposure to your articles and features. Yo Tipster! is open to almost any type of writing on the subject of UFC, boxing or mixed martial arts from UK speaking writers. Your UFC or boxing news and features will be shared to all Yo Tipster! social media platforms and email newsletters, following your permission.
As a writer on UFC and/or boxing you will be presented with the opportunity to report on events in your area or on an international scale.
What we are looking for :
- Breaking UFC news and updates
- Articles about past fights/fighters in other mixed martial arts organisations (Bellator)
- Boxing news, updates and feature stories
- UFC and mixed martial arts fight previews, tips and betting predictions
- Boxing fight previews, tips and betting predictions
- Articles on specific fighters, highlighting his/her career, their fighting style, and any upcoming fights over the calendar year
We want to receive your boxing and UFC guest posts to enable you to grow your following as a writer online. Yo Tipster! Has an established community with substantial engagement and connecting with our fanbase can take your writing career to the next level.
Yo Tipster! Is always seeking original articles, blog entries and news updates that demonstrate fresh ideas, clean, concise writing. We insist that you proofread your own work before sending the final version to our editorial team.